Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Beeswax Wrap Company Ltd whose registered office is at Suite 5 Inchbrook Mill, Gydynap Lane, Nailsworth, GL5 5EZ.
Definitions and Interpretations
1. The Beeswax Wrap Company Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/06/2017.
2. The following words shall have the followings meaning in these Terms & Conditions:
“Agreement” shall mean these Terms and Conditions;
“Force Majeure” shall mean an event that is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, postal strike action, a natural disaster, acts and feats of terrorism etc;
“Products” refers to all products and or services offered by The Beeswax Wrap Company Ltd, including but not limited to Beeswax Wraps;
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to The Beeswax Wrap Company Ltd whilst the use of the words ‘you’, and ‘your’ refers to a customer/member for the purposes of this Agreement.
3. This Agreement sets out all the terms applicable to your use of as well any purchases you make on this website.
Making a Purchase
1. To receive any of our Products you will need to provide us with all necessary details required by us to process your order. You warrant that to the best of your knowledge all information that you provide to us is your own personal information (not that of another) and is accurate, truthful and complete for us to be able to provide you with the Products. You further warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years old as this is the minimum age required by us to deliver to you any of our Products.
2. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and your products may vary slightly from those images.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information and data we hold on you is up to date and accurate. We shall not be liable in the event of any lost shipments as a result of any inaccuracies in any information you have provided to us.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver any Products to you for any reason we deem fit. No order is accepted from you until you receive an order confirmation email.
Shipments and Deliveries
1. We aim to dispatch Products for shipping within 5 working days of the order being placed.
2. All Products shall be delivered using 1st Class post, which may take between 1 and 2 working days from date of despatch, but due to reasons outside our control may take longer.
5. Dispatch and delivery dates may vary according to availability. Any stated date of delivery is an estimate only; deliveries may be delayed by any reason including an act of Force Majeure for which we have no control over. All risk in any Products ordered by you is transferred to you upon dispatch; title to any product is passed to you upon delivery.
6. The late delivery of any Product does not entitle you to terminate the order. It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 7 days of the expected day of delivery.
10. In your capacity as a consumer (as defined in the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000) and if you are a resident within the European Union you can cancel your order within 7 working days after the date of delivery. In return we shall provide you a refund within 30 days.
Your Personal Data
2. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
3. We will keep your Personal Information on secure servers and we shall fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant pieces of legislation.
4. Personal Information for the purposes of this agreement shall mean things like your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password.
5. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain name suffix), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on etc.
6. Please note, this information maybe collected even if you do not purchase one of our Products.
1. All trademarks, logos, graphics, icons, trade names, domain names, photographs, animations, videos and texts (collectively known as Intellectual Property) featured on this website and in our provision of the Products to you is the Intellectual Property of Beeswax Wraps and cannot reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of Beeswax Wraps, under threat of legal action.
2. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial gain and/or distributing in any form whatsoever any of our Products and or services displayed on this website.
1. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, the prints of the beeswax wraps may differ to that displayed on our website.
Indemnity and Warranties
1. For the avoidance of all doubt this website and its entire contents are provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty whatsoever is given that the information, Products and or services offered on this website are fit for a particular purpose.
2. You acknowledge and accept that we cannot be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions (in the content of this website or otherwise), failures, delays, or interruptions pertaining to any aspect of the Products or this website in general. All other warranties whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. We may at anytime without further recourse to you, cease any and all aspects of this website including the offering of any and all Product(s) currently displayed on this website.
4. You agree to indemnify us against, your general use of the Product(s), any misuse of the Product(s), and/or to your use of this website.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
● contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
● internal record keeping
● we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
● if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
The Vegan Food Wraps Company
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
The Vegan Food Wraps Company, Suite 5, Inchbrook Mill, Gydynap Lane, Nailsworth, GL5 5EZ, United Kingdom
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Where the product has been opened.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: The Vegan Food Wraps Company, Suite 5, Inchbrook Mill, Gydynap Lane, Nailsworth, GL5 5EZ, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Vegan Food Wraps Company, Suite 5, Inchbrook Mill, Gydynap Lane, Nailsworth, GL5 5EZ, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.